The pandemic COVID-19 has brought a whole lot of changes in our lifestyle. We are committed to ensure safety of all our customers & staff members. To fight COVID-19, we have re-purposed dispatch and shipping policies. Our printing partners are following social distancing norms and high grade sanitization at all levels be it printing, quality check and then dispatch.
HOW OUR PARTNERS ARE WORKING?
- Masks and Gloves are worn by each & every member of team and moreover they sanitize their hands at regular intervals..
- All surfaces of their workplace is cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- We are taking COD orders but it is recommended to pay online. This step is recommended to provide safety to all our customers & our courier partners.
- All the orders will be dispatched from our printing partner’s warehouse in 5-6 business days. Kindly bear with us.
- All our tech and support team is on remote and Our printing partners are working with a reduced capacity.
- All deliveries will be attempted as per government policies, post dispatch depending upon your location. The packages will be held and the delivery will be attempted once the government eases out the restriction.
However, you will be able to track your package using a unique tracking link that we will email/SMS you after your order is sent to our delivery partner.
For any other query, you can write to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to serve you.
- Once your order is sent for printing, we won’t be able to cancel the order or refund for the same.
- If in any case we are unable to make it reach to you due to local area restrictions we will hold the shipment for you.
REPLACEMENT & REFUND
- Please make sure to view the color & size chart before ordering, because currently we are not offering any exchanges or returns due to Covid-19.
- This rule is for all products which are available on our store.
- Any request for refund will be subject to our policies and will only be given either in gift card or discount codes. In any case, company’s decision will be final.
We’re working diligently to adapt to these new circumstances while planning for the future. We’re grateful to you, your ongoing support, and that you’re doing your part to flatten the curve.